The Rideau Lakes Cycling Tour is Two days, Four routes, 200 to 420 kms, 2,000 riders!
- One of Canada’s longest-running cycling events, now in it’s 46th year
- Celebrate Canada’s 150th by riding between two historic Upper Canada cities: Ottawa – the nation’s capital – and Kingston – the first capital of the Province of Canada. This ride takes you through picturesque towns and villages along the Rideau Lakes waterway to the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Are you up for the challenge? The Rideau Lakes Cycling Tour will add plenty of mileage to your odometer. Total weekend distances range from 200 to 420 kms. That’s back-to-back metric centuries and back-to-back double metric centuries!
- Century: 200 km total. 100 km & ~300 m elevation gain daily
- Classic: 340 km total. 170 km & ~620 m elevation gain daily
- Cruise – 348 km total. 174 km & ~540 m elevation gain daily
- Challenge – 420 km total. 210 km & ~1,000 m elevation gain daily
For more information and registration for this event click here.